Memphis, TN
09:37 am CST
33ºF
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
Wind from South at 10.4 mph, gusts to 18.4 mph
S 10.4 mph
gusts 18.4 mph
Dew point
26.1°F
Humidity
75%
Barometer
30.49 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
6:53 am
Sunset
5:32 pm
Moonrise
5:32 pm
Moon phase
99%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
Feb 4
Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 73% 50°F/38°F    0% Wind from South at 9 mph 9 mph
Today
Feb 4

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 73%. Chance of precipitation: 0%. Wind from South at 9 mph.

50°F 0 % 9 mph
Tonight 

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 73%. Chance of precipitation: 0%. Calm.

38°F 0% mph
Tomorrow
Feb 5
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 47% 58°F/38°F    1% Wind from South at 10 mph 10 mph
Tomorrow
Feb 5

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 47%. Chance of precipitation: 1%. Wind from South at 10 mph.

58°F 1 % 10 mph
Tomorrownight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 47%. Chance of precipitation: 1%. Calm.

38°F 1% mph
Monday
Feb 6
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 40% 62°F/49°F    0% Wind from South at 3 mph 3 mph
Monday
Feb 6

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 40%. Chance of precipitation: 0%. Wind from South at 3 mph.

62°F 0 % 3 mph
Mondaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 40%. Chance of precipitation: 0%. Calm.

49°F 0% mph
Tuesday
Feb 7
Chance Light Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 73% 62°F/53°F 27% Wind from South at 15 mph 15 mph
Tuesday
Feb 7

Chance Light Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 73%. Chance of precipitation: 27%. Wind from South at 15 mph.

62°F 27 % 15 mph
Tuesdaynight

Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 73%. Chance of precipitation: 27%. Calm.

53°F 27% mph
Wednesday
Feb 8
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 91% 62°F/48°F 61% Wind from Southeast at 13 mph 13 mph
Wednesday
Feb 8

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 91%. Chance of precipitation: 61%. Wind from Southeast at 13 mph.

62°F 61 % 13 mph
Wednesdaynight

Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 91%. Chance of precipitation: 61%. Calm.

48°F 61% mph
Thursday
Feb 9
Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 70% 59°F/40°F 24% Wind from South at 15 mph 15 mph
Thursday
Feb 9

Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 24%. Wind from South at 15 mph.

59°F 24 % 15 mph
Thursdaynight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 24%. Calm.

40°F 24% mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
12 pm Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 77% 45°F 40°F Wind from South at 9 mph 9 mph
3 pm Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 79% 50°F 50°F Wind from South at 9 mph 9 mph
6 pm Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 66% 44°F 40°F Wind from South at 7 mph 7 mph
9 pm Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 68% 41°F 35°F Wind from South at 9 mph 9 mph
12 am Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 66% 40°F 34°F Wind from South at 10 mph 10 mph
3 am Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 63% 39°F 32°F Wind from South at 10 mph 10 mph