Murphy, NC
05:19 am EDT
69ºF
Rain
Rain
Wind from Northwest at 16.1 mph, gusts to 23.0 mph
NW 16.1 mph
gusts 23.0 mph
Dew point
66.6°F
Humidity
93%
Barometer
29.93 "
Visibility
7.00 mi
Sunrise
6:24 am
Sunset
8:41 pm
Moonrise
9:19 pm
Moon phase
99%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
May 24
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 55% 81°F/61°F 47% Wind from West at 3 mph 3 mph
Today
May 24

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 55%. Chance of precipitation: 47%. Wind from West at 3 mph.

81°F 47 % 3 mph
Tonight 

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 55%. Chance of precipitation: 45%. Wind from Northeast at 1 mph.

61°F 45% 1 mph
Tomorrow
May 25
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56% 85°F/61°F 40% Wind from West at 5 mph 5 mph
Tomorrow
May 25

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56%. Chance of precipitation: 40%. Wind from West at 5 mph.

85°F 40 % 5 mph
Tomorrownight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 56%. Chance of precipitation: 13%. Calm.

61°F 13% 0 mph
Sunday
May 26
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 40% 87°F/63°F 44% Wind from South at 6 mph 6 mph
Sunday
May 26

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 40%. Chance of precipitation: 44%. Wind from South at 6 mph.

87°F 44 % 6 mph
Sundaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 40%. Chance of precipitation: 67%. Wind from South at 2 mph.

63°F 67% 2 mph
Monday
May 27
Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 57% 83°F/59°F 60% Wind from Southwest at 8 mph 8 mph
Monday
May 27

Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 57%. Chance of precipitation: 60%. Wind from Southwest at 8 mph.

83°F 60 % 8 mph
Mondaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 57%. Chance of precipitation: 42%. Wind from West at 2 mph.

59°F 42% 2 mph
Tuesday
May 28
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 32% 79°F/53°F 25% Wind from West at 8 mph 8 mph
Tuesday
May 28

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 32%. Chance of precipitation: 25%. Wind from West at 8 mph.

79°F 25 % 8 mph
Tuesdaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 32%. Chance of precipitation: 9%. Wind from Northwest at 2 mph.

53°F 9% 2 mph
Wednesday
May 29
Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15% 78°F/51°F 11% Wind from Northwest at 8 mph 8 mph
Wednesday
May 29

Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15%. Chance of precipitation: 11%. Wind from Northwest at 8 mph.

78°F 11 % 8 mph
Wednesdaynight

Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15%. Chance of precipitation: 5%. Wind from North at 1 mph.

51°F 5% 1 mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
7 am Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 62% 62°F 62°F Wind from Northeast at 1 mph 1 mph
8 am Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63% 63°F 63°F Wind from Southeast at 1 mph 1 mph
9 am Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56% 65°F 65°F Calm 0 mph
10 am Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 45% 69°F 69°F Wind from Northwest at 1 mph 1 mph
11 am Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 37% 73°F 73°F Wind from West at 1 mph 1 mph
12 pm Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 46% 75°F 75°F Wind from West at 2 mph 2 mph