Flash Flood Watch issued 3:12 am CDT
Pittsburg, KS
05:12 am CDT
74ºF
Fair
Fair
Wind from South at 10.4 mph, gusts to 19.6 mph
S 10.4 mph
gusts 19.6 mph
Dew point
68.5°F
Humidity
84%
Barometer
29.94 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
7:05 am
Sunset
7:16 pm
Moonrise
11:59 pm
Moon phase
47%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
Sep 22
Thunderstorms. Numerous Moderate Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 79% 77°F/58°F 99% Wind from South at 15 mph 15 mph
Today
Sep 22

Thunderstorms. Numerous Moderate Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 79%. Chance of precipitation: 99%. Wind from South at 15 mph.

77°F 99 % 15 mph
Tonight 

Thunderstorms. Numerous Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 79%. Chance of precipitation: 99%. Calm.

58°F 99% mph
Tomorrow
Sep 23
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 39% 82°F/62°F    1% Wind from North at 3 mph 3 mph
Tomorrow
Sep 23

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 39%. Chance of precipitation: 1%. Wind from North at 3 mph.

82°F 1 % 3 mph
Tomorrownight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 39%. Chance of precipitation: 1%. Calm.

62°F 1% mph
Tuesday
Sep 24
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63% 78°F/68°F 37% Wind from Southeast at 2 mph 2 mph
Tuesday
Sep 24

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63%. Chance of precipitation: 37%. Wind from Southeast at 2 mph.

78°F 37 % 2 mph
Tuesdaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63%. Chance of precipitation: 37%. Calm.

68°F 37% mph
Wednesday
Sep 25
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 52% 83°F/63°F 31% Wind from South at 6 mph 6 mph
Wednesday
Sep 25

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 52%. Chance of precipitation: 31%. Wind from South at 6 mph.

83°F 31 % 6 mph
Wednesdaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 52%. Chance of precipitation: 31%. Calm.

63°F 31% mph
Thursday
Sep 26
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 64% 80°F/67°F 22% Wind from Northeast at 2 mph 2 mph
Thursday
Sep 26

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 64%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Wind from Northeast at 2 mph.

80°F 22 % 2 mph
Thursdaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 64%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Calm.

67°F 22% mph
Friday
Sep 27
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Cloud cover 44% 83°F/69°F 16% Wind from South at 6 mph 6 mph
Friday
Sep 27

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Cloud cover 44%. Chance of precipitation: 16%. Wind from South at 6 mph.

83°F 16 % 6 mph
Fridaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 44%. Chance of precipitation: 16%. Calm.

69°F 16% mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
7 am Thunderstorms. Heavy Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 89% 73°F 73°F Wind from South at 15 mph 15 mph
10 am Thunderstorms. Heavy Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 99% 72°F 72°F Wind from South at 21 mph 21 mph
1 pm Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 98% 73°F 73°F Wind from South at 18 mph 18 mph
4 pm Thunderstorms. Numerous Moderate Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 72% 76°F 76°F Wind from Southwest at 15 mph 15 mph
7 pm Thunderstorms. Numerous Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 82% 74°F 74°F Wind from West at 12 mph 12 mph
10 pm Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 33% 66°F 66°F Wind from North at 6 mph 6 mph