Ashburn, VA
06:04 am EDT
61ºF
Overcast
Overcast
Wind from North at 3.5 mph, gusts to 32.2 mph
N 3.5 mph
gusts 32.2 mph
Dew point
46.4°F
Humidity
59%
Barometer
29.91 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
6:16 am
Sunset
7:58 pm
Moonrise
12:24 am
Moon phase
64%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
Apr 25
Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84% 71°F/57°F 40% Wind from South at 6 mph 6 mph
Today
Apr 25

Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84%. Chance of precipitation: 40%. Wind from South at 6 mph.

71°F 40 % 6 mph
Tonight 

Light Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 84%. Chance of precipitation: 73%. Wind from Southeast at 3 mph.

57°F 73% 3 mph
Tomorrow
Apr 26
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84% 69°F/46°F 88% Wind from South at 13 mph 13 mph
Tomorrow
Apr 26

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84%. Chance of precipitation: 88%. Wind from South at 13 mph.

69°F 88 % 13 mph
Tomorrownight

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84%. Chance of precipitation: 25%. Wind from Northwest at 9 mph.

46°F 25% 9 mph
Saturday
Apr 27
Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15% 65°F/49°F    2% Wind from West at 12 mph 12 mph
Saturday
Apr 27

Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15%. Chance of precipitation: 2%. Wind from West at 12 mph.

65°F 2 % 12 mph
Saturdaynight

Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 15%. Chance of precipitation: 11%. Wind from Southeast at 2 mph.

49°F 11% 2 mph
Sunday
Apr 28
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 51% 73°F/44°F 21% Wind from Southwest at 12 mph 12 mph
Sunday
Apr 28

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 51%. Chance of precipitation: 21%. Wind from Southwest at 12 mph.

73°F 21 % 12 mph
Sundaynight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 51%. Chance of precipitation: 7%. Wind from North at 6 mph.

44°F 7% 6 mph
Monday
Apr 29
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 31% 66°F/52°F 10% Wind from South at 3 mph 3 mph
Monday
Apr 29

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 31%. Chance of precipitation: 10%. Wind from South at 3 mph.

66°F 10 % 3 mph
Mondaynight

Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 31%. Chance of precipitation: 41%. Wind from South at 3 mph.

52°F 41% 3 mph
Tuesday
Apr 30
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72% 72°F/56°F 28% Wind from Southwest at 5 mph 5 mph
Tuesday
Apr 30

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72%. Chance of precipitation: 28%. Wind from Southwest at 5 mph.

72°F 28 % 5 mph
Tuesdaynight

Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72%. Chance of precipitation: 32%. Wind from South at 5 mph.

56°F 32% 5 mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
8 am Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 84% 54°F 54°F Wind from Northeast at 3 mph 3 mph
11 am Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 87% 61°F 61°F Wind from East at 5 mph 5 mph
2 pm Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 77% 69°F 69°F Wind from South at 6 mph 6 mph
5 pm Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 80% 71°F 71°F Wind from South at 7 mph 7 mph
8 pm Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 88% 65°F 65°F Wind from Southeast at 5 mph 5 mph
11 pm Light Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 89% 62°F 62°F Wind from Southeast at 6 mph 6 mph