Avon, MN
11:48 am CDT
69ºF
A Few Clouds
A Few Clouds
Wind from East at 8.1 mph, gusts to 16.1 mph
E 8.1 mph
gusts 16.1 mph
Dew point
46.0°F
Humidity
44%
Barometer
30.14 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
5:27 am
Sunset
9:06 pm
Moonrise
9:22 pm
Moon phase
99%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
Jun 6
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 70% 77°F/62°F 30% Wind from East at 10 mph 10 mph
Today
Jun 6

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 30%. Wind from East at 10 mph.

77°F 30 % 10 mph
Tonight 

Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 57%. Calm.

62°F 57% mph
Tomorrow
Jun 7
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63% 88°F/74°F 32% Wind from Southeast at 14 mph 14 mph
Tomorrow
Jun 7

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63%. Chance of precipitation: 32%. Wind from Southeast at 14 mph.

88°F 32 % 14 mph
Tomorrownight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63%. Chance of precipitation: 32%. Calm.

74°F 32% mph
Monday
Jun 8
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 41% 92°F/63°F 21% Wind from South at 14 mph 14 mph
Monday
Jun 8

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 41%. Chance of precipitation: 21%. Wind from South at 14 mph.

92°F 21 % 14 mph
Mondaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 41%. Chance of precipitation: 21%. Calm.

63°F 21% mph
Tuesday
Jun 9
Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 82% 73°F/54°F 62% Wind from West at 5 mph 5 mph
Tuesday
Jun 9

Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 82%. Chance of precipitation: 62%. Wind from West at 5 mph.

73°F 62 % 5 mph
Tuesdaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 82%. Chance of precipitation: 62%. Calm.

54°F 62% mph
Wednesday
Jun 10
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 46% 70°F/51°F 25% Wind from Northwest at 8 mph 8 mph
Wednesday
Jun 10

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 46%. Chance of precipitation: 25%. Wind from Northwest at 8 mph.

70°F 25 % 8 mph
Wednesdaynight

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Cloud cover 46%. Chance of precipitation: 25%. Calm.

51°F 25% mph
Thursday
Jun 11
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 50% 68°F/46°F 14% Wind from Northwest at 7 mph 7 mph
Thursday
Jun 11

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 50%. Chance of precipitation: 14%. Wind from Northwest at 7 mph.

68°F 14 % 7 mph
Thursdaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 50%. Chance of precipitation: 14%. Calm.

46°F 14% mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
4 pm Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 66% 76°F 76°F Wind from Southeast at 13 mph 13 mph
7 pm Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 88% 71°F 71°F Wind from East at 13 mph 13 mph
10 pm Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 73% 64°F 64°F Wind from Southeast at 13 mph 13 mph
1 am Chance Thunderstorms. Moderate Rain Showers Likely. Cloud cover 88% 63°F 63°F Wind from Southeast at 14 mph 14 mph
4 am Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Moderate Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 81% 62°F 62°F Wind from Southeast at 15 mph 15 mph
7 am Scattered Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Breezy. Cloud cover 78% 63°F 63°F Wind from Southeast at 16 mph 16 mph
Forecast powered by Forecast powered by ZoomRadar