Sulphur Springs, TX
03:20 am CDT
72ºF
Fair
Fair
Wind from North at 11.5 mph, gusts to 23.0 mph
N 11.5 mph
gusts 23.0 mph
Dew point
66.6°F
Humidity
82%
Barometer
29.99 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
6:16 am
Sunset
8:21 pm
Moonrise
12:43 pm
Moon phase
52%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
May 22
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 67% 86°F/68°F 36% Wind from Southeast at 2 mph 2 mph
Today
May 22

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 67%. Chance of precipitation: 36%. Wind from Southeast at 2 mph.

86°F 36 % 2 mph
Tonight 

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 67%. Chance of precipitation: 36%. Calm.

68°F 36% mph
Tomorrow
May 23
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 65% 88°F/69°F 26% Wind from Southeast at 3 mph 3 mph
Tomorrow
May 23

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 65%. Chance of precipitation: 26%. Wind from Southeast at 3 mph.

88°F 26 % 3 mph
Tomorrownight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 65%. Chance of precipitation: 26%. Calm.

69°F 26% mph
Thursday
May 24
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 70% 89°F/69°F 30% Wind from East at 3 mph 3 mph
Thursday
May 24

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 30%. Wind from East at 3 mph.

89°F 30 % 3 mph
Thursdaynight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 70%. Chance of precipitation: 30%. Calm.

69°F 30% mph
Friday
May 25
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 61% 90°F/70°F 26% Wind from Southeast at 3 mph 3 mph
Friday
May 25

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 61%. Chance of precipitation: 26%. Wind from Southeast at 3 mph.

90°F 26 % 3 mph
Fridaynight

Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 61%. Chance of precipitation: 26%. Calm.

70°F 26% mph
Saturday
May 26
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 48% 90°F/70°F 22% Wind from Southeast at 5 mph 5 mph
Saturday
May 26

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 48%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Wind from Southeast at 5 mph.

90°F 22 % 5 mph
Saturdaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 48%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Calm.

70°F 22% mph
Sunday
May 27
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 47% 91°F/71°F 22% Wind from East at 5 mph 5 mph
Sunday
May 27

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Slight Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 47%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Wind from East at 5 mph.

91°F 22 % 5 mph
Sundaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 47%. Chance of precipitation: 22%. Calm.

71°F 22% mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
7 am Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 75% 68°F 68°F Wind from South at 2 mph 2 mph
10 am Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 67% 79°F 79°F Wind from South at 3 mph 3 mph
1 pm Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 81% 84°F 87°F Wind from South at 3 mph 3 mph
4 pm Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 76% 86°F 88°F Wind from Southeast at 6 mph 6 mph
7 pm Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 61% 84°F 87°F Wind from Southeast at 6 mph 6 mph
10 pm Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 47% 73°F 73°F Wind from Southeast at 3 mph 3 mph
Forecast powered by Forecast powered by ZoomRadar