Providence, RI
09:41 pm EDT
69ºF
A Few Clouds
A Few Clouds
Wind from South at 8.1 mph, gusts to 25.3 mph
S 8.1 mph
gusts 25.3 mph
Dew point
54.0°F
Humidity
59%
Barometer
29.98 "
Visibility
10.00 mi
Sunrise
5:11 am
Sunset
8:26 pm
Moonrise
8:07 am
Moon phase
12%
Short Term Planner Forecast Extended Forecast
Day Weather High/Low Precip Wind
Today
Jun 26
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 30% -°F/56°F 20% Wind from Southwest at 9 mph 9 mph
Today
Jun 26

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 30%. Chance of precipitation: 20%. Wind from Southwest at 9 mph.

-°F 20 % 9 mph
Tonight 

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 30%. Chance of precipitation: 5%. Wind from Southwest at 5 mph.

56°F 5% 5 mph
Tomorrow
Jun 27
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 54% 79°F/58°F 36% Wind from South at 14 mph 14 mph
Tomorrow
Jun 27

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 54%. Chance of precipitation: 36%. Wind from South at 14 mph.

79°F 36 % 14 mph
Tomorrownight

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 54%. Chance of precipitation: 32%. Wind from Northwest at 5 mph.

58°F 32% 5 mph
Wednesday
Jun 28
Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 27% 78°F/62°F 13% Wind from West at 9 mph 9 mph
Wednesday
Jun 28

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 27%. Chance of precipitation: 13%. Wind from West at 9 mph.

78°F 13 % 9 mph
Wednesdaynight

Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 27%. Chance of precipitation: 4%. Wind from West at 5 mph.

62°F 4% 5 mph
Thursday
Jun 29
Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56% 81°F/68°F 30% Wind from South at 14 mph 14 mph
Thursday
Jun 29

Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56%. Chance of precipitation: 30%. Wind from South at 14 mph.

81°F 30 % 14 mph
Thursdaynight

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 56%. Chance of precipitation: 41%. Wind from South at 14 mph.

68°F 41% 14 mph
Friday
Jun 30
Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72% 88°F/69°F 29% Wind from Southwest at 14 mph 14 mph
Friday
Jun 30

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72%. Chance of precipitation: 29%. Wind from Southwest at 14 mph.

88°F 29 % 14 mph
Fridaynight

Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 72%. Chance of precipitation: 28%. Wind from Southwest at 7 mph.

69°F 28% 7 mph
Saturday
Jul 1
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 60% 87°F/70°F 34% Wind from South at 12 mph 12 mph
Saturday
Jul 1

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 60%. Chance of precipitation: 34%. Wind from South at 12 mph.

87°F 34 % 12 mph
Saturdaynight

Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 60%. Chance of precipitation: 42%. Wind from South at 9 mph.

70°F 42% 9 mph
Time Weather Temp Feels Like Wind
2 am Mostly Clear. Cloud cover 23% 60°F 60°F Wind from Southwest at 5 mph 5 mph
5 am Partly Cloudy. Cloud cover 35% 57°F 57°F Wind from South at 3 mph 3 mph
8 am Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 51% 63°F 63°F Wind from South at 5 mph 5 mph
11 am Mostly Cloudy. Cloud cover 60% 73°F 73°F Wind from South at 12 mph 12 mph
2 pm Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 63% 77°F 77°F Wind from South at 14 mph 14 mph
5 pm Slight Chance Thunderstorms. Chance Light Rain Showers. Cloud cover 74% 77°F 77°F Wind from South at 13 mph 13 mph
Forecast powered by Forecast powered by ZoomRadar